What Our Graduates Are Saying
"The convenience of training at home is worth
– D.A., Madison, CA, Cessna 182
quite a bit. You worked around my schedule
instead of my working around yours, as I would
have with the local CFII"
"It was technically excellent and enjoyable.
– M. Nelson, Germany, Cirrus SR22
My instructor was by far the best instructor I
have ever had."
"I am confident in my instrument skills and have
– G.S.K., Medford, OR, Bonanza B36TC
put them to much use. Thanks again"
"You instilled in me the confidence to fly safely
– R.J.L., Oakville, IL, Piper Saratoga
in IFR conditions. For this I am very grateful"
"Your accelerated instrument training course was demanding and
superior. I do not think I would
– R. Strauss, Switzerland, Mooney Ovation
have succeeded without the help of PIC"
"P.I.C. was perfect for me, because of my
– L.D., Big Spring, TX, Cessna 310R
"I feel that I have had not just a flying course,
– B. Riley, England, Cessna T210
but actually a flying education!"
"I spent less using P.I.C. than I would have
– A.M.D., Stormville, NY, Piper Malibu
with the local CFII on a hit or miss basis over
"My local examiner said the P.I.C. graduates
– F.X.T., Tampa FL, Baron 58
that he had examined were some of the best
IFR pilots he's had"
"…lucid and easy
to follow, the content
and arranged in
a logical sequence.
Regardless of one's
experience level, it
will be of benefit"
"Specializing in Making IFR Pilots since 1980"